This role involves DOC camp facility cleaning, (once or twice a day dependent on the season.) grounds maintenance and hosting, including daily camp fee collection
The Boyes Beach campervan site requires hosting and camp fee collection.
Applicants Need To Have:
- Good customer service and effective communication skills.
- Some practical grounds/ building /maintenance skills
- A good level of fitness for outdoor work
- Ability to use a computer for basic tasks is desirable
- A knowledge of health and safety requirements.
A generous contract fee will be agreed upon to cover the anticipated hours of an average 25 hours per week in summer, and 12 hours per week in winter. This role may suit a local / Rotorua couple who enjoy interacting with visitors and have an appreciation of our natural environment.
The full job description is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your application with contact details, CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close 1 JULY 2018