During the winter volunteers have checked and trimmed the bait lines ready for the pest control commencing in September. If anyone is able to help get the bait out we would be delighted to hear from you. It is a case of many hands
make light work. Volunteers do need to be reasonably fit and able to carry a pack.
The Mistletoe and Nature walks have been checked each month by those on the roster – our thanks to them.
Programme for remaining 2013
- Friday Sept 13th and Sunday Sept 15th - Pindone baits out.
- Saturday Nov 2nd and Monday Nov 4th - top up all stations as required with Pindone and place non toxic Ferafeed strikers at marked positions.
- Friday Nov 15th and Sunday Nov 17th – remove non toxic strikers and replace with Feratox® strikers.
- Sunday Dec 8th and Monday Dec 9th - clear all stations and remove remaining strikers.
- Saturday Dec 14th to Saturday Dec 21st - monitoring.
New volunteers are always welcome and if anyone is interested in being involved in the pest control programme, or going on the roster to check the Nature and Mistletoe walks please let me know.
Phone: 3628 480